Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- 1.1. The Terms and Conditions – Any standard terms and conditions set out in this document including any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between The Passenger and The Provider.
- 1.2. The Passenger – The person or company making the booking and any other person on whose behalf the booking is being made. By travelling in our vehicles, each passenger is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3. The Provider – FG Twelve Ltd. (t/a Twelve Transfers).
- 1.4. The Contract – The provision of transportation / minicab services as defined in section 2.
- 1.5. The Transportation Service – The transportation / minicab service to be supplied by The Provide in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. TRANSPORTATION / MINICAB SERVICES
- 2.1. A booking represents an offer by The Passenger to purchase The Transportation Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and an
acceptance by us (The Provider) to undertake and be fully responsible for providing The Transportation Service. A booking will only be deemed to have been accepted, and thus a Contract entered into, when The Provider confirms the booking by sending an email confirmation to The Passenger. At this point, The Contract has been entered into between The Provider and The Passenger for the booking and the provision of The Transportation Service.
- 2.2. The Provider reserves the right to decline a booking for any reason and at its sole discretion. Once a booking has been accepted, The Provider will be responsible for the provision of The Transportation Service.
- 2.3. By requesting a booking on The Provider’s website https://247london-airport-transfers.co.uk/ via the booking page, by chat, by telephone, by email or by any other means, The Passenger accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.4. The Provider shall use reasonable endeavours to provide a PCO licensed driver and a PHV licensed vehicle in good working order of the type specified by The Passenger or, in the event that such a vehicle is not available, a reasonable alternative vehicle.
- 2.5. The Provider reserves the right to use the services of other Licensed Minicab Companies (known as “third parties”) to provide The Transportation
Services to The Passenger. In this instance, the provision of The Transportation Service will remain the responsibility of The Provider to the extent permitted by law.
- 2.6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
3. BOOKING TERMS
- 3.1. When The Provider has quoted a price to The Passenger, the quoted price shall be valid for 24 hours only or such other time as The Provider may specify from time to time.
- 3.2. The quoted price provided to The Passenger at the time of booking shall be fixed and based on the journey specified by The Passenger at that time (the “original journey”). The price will be fixed and will only change if alterations to the original journey occur or if delays take place (as is listed in the price list).
- 3.3. The quoted price by The Provider shall be based upon the company’s chosen route between the collection address and the destination (via any other pick-up points or drop-off points stated by The Passenger at the time of making the booking). Should The Passenger wish to take a specific route (which is different to that taken by The Provider), The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger for any additional costs which may be incurred as a result of any variation or deviation from the original journey specified at the time of booking (the price will be recalculated based on the new requirement).
- 3.4. The Provider shall be entitled to vary the price list from time to time at its sole discretion.
- 3.5. The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a surcharge for all bookings made during the Christmas, New Year’s, Easter Period and Public
Holidays, as well as during certain time frames on weekdays and weekends, as detailed in the price list. Surcharges can also be applied during periods of high demand and based on availability at the time.
- 3.6. When making a booking, The Contract shall be made between The Provider and The Passenger in relation to card payment. The Passenger must elect to pay The Provider for The Transportation Service either by way of a credit card or a debit card payment, details of which shall be processed by The Provider. The option to pay by BACS (bank transfer) is also available in certain circumstances.
- 3.7. The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a fee for the following extras: additional terminal pickups, baby or child seat(s), extra undeclared luggage, WiFi, additional waiting or other such extras as detailed in the price list.
- 3.8. The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a fee for instances where the details advised in the original journey do not match those at the time of travel (ex. The Passenger initially books for 2 people plus luggage and there is a total of 3 people plus luggage at the time of travel, The Passenger requires additional pickups, drop-offs or the requirements are different to what was advised in the original journey). Where possible to accommodate these changes on the spot, the price will be recalculated based on the new requirement.
- 3.9. The Passenger must inform The Provider at the time of making a booking if they wish to carry any domestic animals in any of our vehicles. All domestic animals should be carried in a suitable travel cage or harness, if appropriate and/or be suitably restrained. The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a fee for this as detailed in the price list. Guide dogs are exempt from this requirement and are permitted to be carried in any of our vehicles.
- 3.10. If a booking is cancelled by The Passenger with more than 24 hours before scheduled pickup time in the original journey, The Provider will refund 100% of the booking fee to The Passenger. Full details on this can be found in our Cancellation Policy.
- 3.11. If a booking is cancelled by The Passenger between 24 hours and up to 3 hours before scheduled pickup time in the original journey, The Provider reserves the right to apply a 30% cancellation fee of the booking. Full details on this can be found in our Cancellation Policy.
- 3.12. If a booking is cancelled by The Passenger between 3 hours (before scheduled pickup time in the original journey) and up until the vehicle has
departed to fulfil the booking, The Provider reserves the right to apply a 50% cancellation fee of the booking. Full details on this can be found in our Cancellation Policy.
- 3.13. If a booking is cancelled by The Passenger after the vehicle has departed to fulfil the booking (but prior to its arrival at the collection address), or after arrival of the vehicle at the collection address, The Provider reserves the right to apply a 100% cancellation fee of the booking. Full details on this can be found in our Cancellation Policy.
4. INCLUDED WITH THE BOOKING
- 4.1. The Provider will allow a maximum of 15 minutes free waiting or loading time when picking up The Passenger from a regular address. In the event that
all booked passengers have not boarded the vehicle within 15 minutes of the stipulated pickup time, The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a waiting time fee (as detailed in our price list) proportionate to the delay in departure from the collection address, which will not, for the avoidance of doubt, include the first 15 minutes. After the free 15 minutes of waiting time pass, if contact cannot be made with The Passenger, the booking will be automatically considered cancelled due to “no show” policy after a further 15 minutes of waiting (a total of 30 minutes of waiting).
- 4.2. The Provider will allow a maximum of 30 minutes free waiting or loading time when picking up The Passenger from an airport or port address (a London airport: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, London City or Southend; or major port/cruise terminal: Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover, Harwich, Tilbury). The Provider will allow a maximum of 30 minutes free waiting time and parking starting from the scheduled pick-up time (for airports pick-ups, scheduled time is worked out by adding the chosen time frame “meet and greet period” after the last known estimated arrival time of an inbound international flight). The Provider reserves the right to charge The Passenger a waiting time fee (as detailed in our price list) proportionate to the delay in departure, which shall not include the first 30 minutes, but only the period waited after this initial time frame. For the purposes of this clause the “last known estimated arrival time” will either be (a) if The Passenger provides a flight number at the time of making the booking, The Provider will monitor the relevant flight and alter the collection time as needed; or (b) if The Passenger does not provide a flight number, the time which has been specified by The Passenger. After the free 30 minutes of waiting time pass, if contact cannot be made with The Passenger, the booking will be automatically considered cancelled due to “no show” policy after a further 30 minutes of waiting (a total of 60 minutes of waiting).
- 4.3. A maximum time of 30 minutes for normal bookings and 60 minutes for airport/port bookings will be allocated, after which time non-contact with The
Passenger will classify the booking to be a “no-show”. For the purpose hereof, a “no-show” is defined as an event whereby The Passenger (a) in case of address collection, fails to meet the driver at the agreed pick-up time at the agreed pick-up point; or (b) in case of airport/port collection, fails to meet the Driver at the defined meeting point within the allocated time.
- 4.4. The Provider includes as standard with collections from a London airport or major port/cruise terminal as defined in clause 4.2. the following services: flight tracking (available only with airport collections – where possible and accurate flight number is given at the time of booking, The Provider will monitor the flight status and reschedule the pickup time based on actual landing time of flight; the time frame that is selected between flight landing time and original journey pickup time [known as “meet and greet period”] will be used to determine the actual pickup time in events of early or delayed flight arrivals; where this is not possible, the original journey pickup time will be maintained), meet and greet service (the driver will enter the terminal and wait for The Passenger at the defined meeting point – the location along with the driver and vehicle information will be provided in a confirmation email) and 30 minutes of inclusive waiting time and parking (the free waiting and parking period starts from the scheduled pickup time – this will take into account the actual flight landing time, where applicable).
- 4.5. All parking fees will be chargeable to The Passenger for collections from airports, ports, international and domestic train terminals, or any regular address which requires paid parking.
5. GENERAL TERMS
- 5.1. The Passenger is required to always use seatbelts.
- 5.2. The Passenger is not permitted to smoke in any of our vehicles.
- 5.3. The Passenger shall not play any musical instrument or recorded music in any of our vehicles except with the prior permission of The Provider.
- 5.4. The Passenger shall not consume alcohol in any of our vehicles except with the prior permission of The Provider. The Provider reserves the right to decline carriage to any Passenger who appears intoxicated.
- 5.5. The Provider reserves the right to decline carriage to any Passenger who behaves in a disorderly, threatening or abusive manner or who, in its absolute discretion, The Provider considers a nuisance or a danger to its staff.
- 5.6. The Provider will allow unaccompanied children of 14 years of age or less to travel alone in a vehicle at its own discretion. When booking a journey for any child less than 14 years of age, The Passenger must inform The Provider that a child will be travelling. The Provider does not accept any additional responsibility for any child who travels unaccompanied in a vehicle. Please note child seats are not a requirement in Private Hire Vehicles, and for this reason we do not enforce or guarantee that these can be provided while undertaking a journey with us; you can bring your own seat, but this cannot be stored within the vehicle after the completion of the journey. If available, The Provider reserves the right to charge a fee for any requested child seats as is detailed in our price list.
- 5.7. The transportation of luggage within the vehicle shall be permitted in the absolute discretion of The Provider, otherwise, this must be stored in the appropriate storage location (vehicle trunk/boot). The Passenger shall remain responsible at all times for their personal luggage. The driver may assist The Passenger with the loading and unloading of luggage from the vehicle, at the driver’s sole discretion.
- 5.8. The Provider accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any luggage which is transported in any of our vehicles. The Passenger acknowledges and accepts that any luggage stored in the vehicle may move around during the journey. The Passenger should also take extra care when opening the luggage compartment of the vehicle.
- 5.9. The Provider will not carry any of the following and reserves the right to add to this list at any time: explosives, firearms, flammables, fragile, breakable or temperature sensitive items, hazardous items, illegal narcotics or drugs.
- 5.10. The Provider reserves the right to charge a reasonable cleaning and/or repair charge plus up to three (3) hours loss of earnings for the driver at our normal hourly rate (as detailed in the price list) in the event of spillages or in the event that any Passenger vomits or otherwise soils or damages a vehicle.
- 5.11. The Provider shall not be responsible for any property left by The Passenger in any vehicle. If found, such property will be stored by The Provider for a period of 14 days and thereafter The Provider shall be entitled to return, destroy or otherwise dispose of such property as it, in its absolute discretion, sees fit. If applicable, The Passenger will be responsible for covering the cost for returning the item (by post, currier or by organising a booking for the driver to return the item), which will be confirmed prior.
- 5.12. The Passenger shall be responsible for covering the cost of extra charges for additional waiting (and parking) in the event of a delay with the collection, caused by factors out of The Provider’s control, such as immigration, luggage claim queues, lost property, delays caused by the airport/airline used, traffic or other such occurrences, as detailed in our price list.
- 5.13. The Provider uses Google Maps to improve the website user experience for The Passenger. However, The Provider does not assume any responsibility for the map’s accuracy, distance or time displayed by Google Maps. This is a third party service.